Monday, June 13, 2011

Childhood Miscellanea

When I was ten my bedroom was packed up and moved to the basement for health reasons.  A decade later, I've finally started going through it.  This is what I've discovered in my archaeological dig through my accidental time capsule.


My father brought home a really big magnet from work one day.  I love magnets.  I still think it's super cool.  And it's quite heavy - I don't know how I moved it around as a child.
I don't no where this came from, but its so cool.  I'm glad I had all this great stuff to make sure I learned grammar right.
One of my the many medals I earned for winning that glorious title: Participation
I've always been a bit of a hoarder.  I still do it today, but I'm not this bad anymore.

These are not the only hotel soaps I found among my possessions.
This is a deflated balloon and its accompanying string in a plastic bag.  I do not know why I saved it.
I used to collect business cards.  I should put them all in a fishbowl drawing and really throw off the odds.

3 comments:

  1. I forgot about your business card collection haha...would you like mine? It would surely be the highlight of your collection

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Black Wolf Lodge toiletries! Pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin, as much as it would surely be the star of my collection I'll decline. But only because I'm throwing them all away. And because I believe you've given me about five of it already anyways...

    ReplyDelete