Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I've had good taste for a very long time

When I was ten my bedroom was packed up and moved to the basement for health reasons.  A decade later, I've finally started going through it.  This is what I've discovered in my archaeological dig through my accidental time capsule.

To accompany these pictures of things I still love, I have included the audio of a cassette tape that I recorded from some CDs and the radio around the same time featuring songs that aren't quite as timeless.  I also left in the original commercials.  Enjoy!

Mixtape by Kyle Maddens

I saw Sorcerer's Stone the day after it came out.  I probably wanted to see it on day one.
These days I could just look this up online.  But Kelsey and I were dedicated enough back then to list every spell by hand.
My love for Disney was implanted into my head from an early age.  (I especially love the educational one on the left.   Which I kept for my future children.)
This awesome dude was a Burger King toy.  When you squeeze him...
his eyes pop out!  So cool!  ( I used to love this toy so much)

No comments:

Post a Comment